Ads

Kwork.com - freelancers’ services from $10

Designing presentation on PowerPoint, Google Slides or Prezi


About this kwork

Hello, dear client, my name is Sofia and I could make your presentation stylish and understandable.
These are the services I could provide:
  1. Decorating already existing presentation;
  2. Making the new presentation with your text;
  3. Finding good quality pictures with a license to use and change;
  4. Transfer presentation to PDF (only for PowerPoint).
I will be happy to work with you : )
Needed for order:
Please provide:
  1. A presentation file;
  2. Your ideas;
  3. Your wishes;
And please write do you need any animations or charts.
Uniqueness: Using a Template
The volume of 1 Kwork20 slides

Click here to go to the service                                                                             Company: Kwork

Comments

  1. #lindswellkwok #aaronkwok #kworks #rogerkwok #mileskwok #kwok #benkwok #kwoklynwan #kwoksflock #kwokhoichan #cheungkwokwing #kwokchunon #kwoktothomas #kworkout #kwokwingchun #kworkshop #kwoktoberfest #kworksfitness #rickykwok #kwokyuto #kwoka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment