Ads

Kwork.com - freelancers’ services from $10

Master Your Album Professionally


GIG INFO:
I will professionally Master your album to get it sounding radio ready ASAP! I will put to use some of the best Limiting, EQ & Dynamics plug-ins available on the market to make your songs sound MASSIVE and compete with LOUD commercial releases. I love being able to help make any GOOD song sound GREAT, so what are you waiting for?

ABOUT ME:
Hey I'm Zac! I own ZT Music Studio, a mastering studio based near Toronto, Canada. I have over 8 years of experience and to this date have produced over 1,000 songs from 35+ countries. I completed my education through Berklee College of Music in 2016 with a 4.0 GPA, and was awarded the Don Was celebrity scholarship for excellence displayed in production. I have a passion for all styles of music, and am energized by the process of bringing an artist's vision to life, helping them create their desired sonic identity. Look forward to working together!


Click here to go to the service                                                                             Company: Fiverr

Comments